To Team Or Not To Team

    Ever since I heard that we were going to do a project in this class I planned on doing it in a team or group. But now that it's time to really make a decision I'm weighing pros and cons and I'm leaning towards doing it solo. 

     I'm going to do the project solo because I personally like to have control over what happens and not have to rely on other people for my success. Yes, being in a team would be nice to maybe ease up the workload and provide more ideas. Also, my score for the “lost at sea” activity was better when I was solo this shows that maybe I do work better alone. Another thing to consider is who I work with. And there isn't really the best option in this class. Speaking about classmate after doing the “Social Media Peer Account” activity I didn’t really gather much. Two of the three people's social media accounts I looked at didn’t even have any post and the one that did have post just showed me they had friends and were a social person. The social person part could be good cause that means they might be good at collaborating. But again, I still think I’d work better alone.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story Board

Decision Day