I experienced a lot of things when making my story board. This blog post is me sharing my experiences such as things that where challenging and things I enjoyed . The re were a few challenges such as trying to make sure my story fits within the two minutes. But I'd say the most challenging thing I experienced was just generally trying to figure out all the nitty gritty details. For example, I don’t know if zooming in or zooming out would look best . Also, there's a lot of details and information that goes just into the story board this is something I didn’t really consider. So that was something new I grasped. Another set back was my drawing capabilities. I had to get my idea out using stick figures which posed a challenge. I did however really enjoy finally putting on paper and drawing out my idea and seeing it come to life. In the article ...
BLOG POST #3 ( DECISION DAY) Initial Impressions of InDesign and premier pro is they both seem t o be very complicated and have a lot of movie parts. This can be a p ositive though because it allows for a lot of personality and customization. With the certain functions of both premier p ro and InDesign it will allow me to portray a certain feeling when I make my movie trailer or when someone makes a magazine cover. These are very useful programs; premier pro is going to be used for magazines. Premier pro allows you to add text with special font, change lighting, and add shapes. This basically allows you to make any kind of magazine you want. The restriction with the premier program is that it definitely has a learning curve and requires practice and playing around with the tools. InDesign is going to be used for the m...
Comments
Post a Comment